The Shia Muslim Council of Southern California (SMC) is an independent umbrella organization comprising of various Shia Muslim centers, mosques, and organizations in southern California. The primary objective of SMC is to provide a platform to facilitate the exchange of ideas and experiences to enhance and support religious, social, humanitarian and educational development initiatives, and to cooperate with like-minded organizations to advance unity amongst Muslims and understanding across faith communities.
SMC was established in September 2014 in Costa Mesa, CA.
Media Logo Kit
The Shia Muslim Council makes the following logo files available for print or digital media, provided that they are not used in advertising, in promotion of events, activities products or in other materials without the express permission of the Shia Muslim Council Executive Council.
They are not to be used by any company or organization without first obtaining written permission. Please email email@example.com for further assistance.
About SMC Logo
We’ve created some guidelines to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. These logos have specific uses and are not interchangeable. The guidelines explain when and how to use each of the University’s logos.
- All marks are reserved for official Shia Muslim Council business and may not be used to promote non-SMC activities or imply endorsement.
- Users may not develop new logos or alter existing logos.
- Third party logos may only be used in conjunction with SMC Logo if a signed agreement between SMC and the outside vendor or company has been executed. Any use of third party marks on SMC materials must be approved by SMC’s Executive Council.
- When multiple collaborators or sponsors join forces, the SMC’s Logo should only be used in color.
- Whenever possible, the logo should be printed in both official colors. The colors for the logo white and pantone green 7727 C
- RGB: Red 2, Green 100, Blue 61
- CMYK: C:98, M:0, Y:39, K:61
- HEX: #02643D
- When using a one-color logo, use green, black, or white.
- No other colors may be used in the logo.