Job Title: Math and Design Teacher
Looking for a Part-time Math and Design Teacher for our Middle & High schoolers
– Someone energetic, quick learner, willing to change their teaching methods to abide with IB/AP curriculum.
– Must provide daily lesson plans, use the books/resources per IB guidelines.
– Looking for a rigorous teacher that will have the students be ready for college standards.
– This is not a remote position, we need someone for in-class instruction and following all CDC guidelines
– Preferably math, physics, engineering or other related majors
– Pay depending on experience, between $20/hr to $40/hr
– This is a part-time position
– If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Curriculum Designer
ARK Academy is seeking a talented, curious, and passionate curriculum designer to help develop an innovative Islamic studies curriculum and support other curriculum design efforts.
ARK Academy is a non-profit STEAM-integrated private school (early childhood and elementary school) in Irvine, California slated to open its doors to students in the Fall of 2024. Our mission is to foster God-conscious lifelong learners who strive for excellence in character, thought, and action—using an integrated curriculum and a pedagogy that is rooted in the teachings of the Qur’an, the Prophet (s), and his Household (as).
The full position announcement and qualifications may be found here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3751272699
Please submit a resumé, a writing sample of your own original writing (at least 5 pages long), and the names and contact information for two references to email@example.com.