- Q: Which areas in the USA do you cover?
- A: No matter where you live in the United States, we have
a solution for you. Although our events are currently located within Southern California, you are welcome to join after a consultant has been in contact with you. If you are unsure whether or not we have options in your area please don’t be afraid to ask. Just complete our form and we’ll be in touch
- Q: How do I get started?
- A: Simply complete our ‘get started’ form and one of our highly trained consultants will call you to understand
what you’re about, giving you options. Your journey begins and inshallah you will have taken one of the most rewarding steps of your life.
- Q: How does the process work?
- A: The information we provide regarding other candidates is reliable to the best of our knowledge. Everyone has their identity, age and photos verified and is subject to public record background checks. We cannot guarantee or promise a certain outcome or result from our matches. Nothing we say or do can be construed as a guarantee about the outcome of your experience. As we run a voluntary services for the Shia communities and are simply here to help and provide a platform to meet. We strongly recommend that you run your own in depth background checks and details about the family. Meettheone takes NO responsibility of any individual, regardless of circumstances.
- Q: How is the service carried out?
- A: Our services are defined as representing you to others and others to you for the purpose of coming together in the intention of marriage. We request that you only apply if your intent is to get married within the bounds of sharia. We will aim to connect you to a certain number of matches, which are mutually agreeable introductions. Once you are profiled and prepared to be matched, our team will seek opportunities for you to meet relevant individuals usually at an event or workshop. Our professional team will represent you to singles who meet most of your criteria And they will suggest potential matches by sending you a profile and any other information they think you might want or need to consider before accepting or declining the introduction at the event. We rely on your feedback as well as the feedback of those you meet to refine the process and make adjustments where necessary.
- Q: Do you run background checks?
- A: Yes! We run a national criminal background check that
reveals arrest records, court records, convictions, prison
records and warrants. We will also require a reference
letter from a we’ll renowned scholar from within the
community you are affiliated to.